You're Not Alone!
Thanks so much for wanting to know how to get out of pain, aches, discomfort or stiffness and return to a life of happiness.
This is the natural path to securing the enjoyment and freedom you can count on for the rest of your life.
The special report is being sent to the email address you provided and will arrive in about 10-15 minutes, but before you check your inbox I need you to read this first...
Now that you have the 3 Steps Special Report, I want to show you how to really put it to good use by taking it the next level so you can begin to remain pain-free—comfortable for life!
Now, I want to give you a simple plan you can follow—and you’ll be convinced this approach is far different than other things you’ve tried.
In fact, the ‘little’ plan is made up of the methods animals do in nature and we’ve systematized the technique and refined the natural process.
And most doctors and physical educators aren’t aware of yet.
Why aren’t doctors aware? Are they hiding something? No.
Recently, the American College of Physicians (ACP) updated their guidelines and have given us the green light and they say "this is the first thing to do to relieve pain".
See not all of them have gone down the neurophysiological rabbit hole like you’re about to enter.
If that scared you, no worries, I’m going to make this simple so you can feel it for yourself.
How to Get Out of Pain or Stiffness Return to Freedom in 3 Simple Steps
Have you tried everything and still not making a dent? Well, you aren’t alone, and the numbers PROVE it...
FACT: 100 million people in the U.S. have been labeled with anxiety, chronic pain, depression, fibromyalgia, migraines and or PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder).
To add insult to injury—in any year, 15% of us are dealing with chronic pain, while 16% of us have had experience with a period of depression in our life.
1/4 of U.S. adults have had some type of back pain in the last 3 months.
Here’s the deal: We know pain results from trauma - physical or psychological...
The fact is, from a neurophysiological viewpoint our tissues are stressed and inflamed BECAUSE of pain and/or trauma we have experienced in life.
Your human tissue can be severely damaged—and is resulting in chronic pain and suffering in your body right now.
Inflammation can spread like wild-fire depending on your general state of health and the number of traumas you’ve added up in your life. One flare up can cause another to be set off and so on.
In the integrative medical community, many chronic diseases are seen as chronic inflammation throughout the body.
They suspect this may be a precursor to a whole host of conditions.
Even more interesting? Experts now think inflammation in the spinal cord may be the channel for chronic pain.
One such expert, Dr. Gary Kaplan, (author of Total Recovery Solving the Mystery of Chronic Pain and Depression is a pioneer in integrative medicine & one of just 19 board-certified in both family & pain medicine ) found microglial inflammation happening in physical injury, trauma, bacterial & viral infections.
The bottom line? He researched countless medical journals and found the central nervous system being stressed.
And the good news is, the American College of Physicians are getting it.
The result of inflammation means your brain thinks you are injured all the time...
So what Dr. Kaplan realized is traumas add up. In your brain, every time you have an infection, injury, reaction to toxins, have physical trauma, and every emotional blow you have - creates the same signature pattern.
Your brain will turn up or on those microglia cells.
This naturally leads to a bodily pain response of turning “on” even though the current trauma is no longer present. Your body is now an expert at creating it.
The anxiety, chronic pain, depression, fibromyalgia, headaches, PTSD, etc. result from the chronic state of microglial activation according to the experts.
Now you know the issues in the tissues. So how do you get around this and have your brain and body working for you instead of against you?
Is there a system or a way we can get our central nervous system to be friend rather than foe?
There is, and that’s exactly what this page is all about...
You see, the brain is set up to create powerful chemicals of relaxation while at the same time your muscles can regain lost or impaired function so they feel comfortable, move in a coordinated and free manner and are less stressed so the inflammation turns down.
Through a little known natural process - which in fact - the father of modern clinical medicine noted in 1680 - you can use this natural act to get the brain and body in symphony so comfort returns.
Here’s the bottom line: Your body can return to feeling comfortable with a simple, easy-to-follow 3 step plan which is based on a natural neurophysiological approach.
This approach allows you to reclaim your birthright to move well and feel good quickly - and yes, all it takes is 3 Simple Steps that anyone can do.
In My 3 Simple Steps Training, I’m Giving You An All Access Pass To The Following Secrets...
- How to overcome physical pain, reduce muscular stress and tension with specific gentle movements (motor control) to get the brain and your cells working for you.
- Discover how to use your brain and nervous system to reduce pain and discomfort
- You’ll be able stop a back spasm, just in case it ever happens, in less than 10 minutes or help someone else if they find themselves writhing on the floor in agony and can’t get up.
- You’ll know how to take care of the most common type of muscle spasm which you can get simply by rolling over in bed. Now your brain will be able to soothe the muscles better than a hot tub.
- Rather than exercise, you’ll learn the complete reverse approach to target the specific part of the brain which will lower tension and stress.
- You’ll be able to heal naturally and let the brain’s powerful chemicals stop the inflammation and neurodegeneration.
- How to get you faster and more consistent results.
- You’ll generate positive pleasurable chemicals instead of the negative ones by arresting past and or current trauma.
- PLUS—A very easy to do movement combination which releases the neck and shoulders from tension or taking on too much stress.
- You’ll know what to do anywhere, anytime in case you get a neck kink or crik or when it feels like your shoulders are up to your ears in stress and tension from guarding or holding yourself when you brace or protect yourself during an injury.
- You’ll know how to heal more quickly than others so you can return to your favorite activity.
When You Invest Today, You’ll Receive Those Secrets To
Pain-free Living... and Much, Much More!
The American College of Physicians recognize that these "therapies should be administered by providers with appropriate training”.
Check and √√.
Personally, I wouldn’t attempt this strategy without having a proven step-by-step guide and a person who knows what its like to feel pain, have it let go and be able to guide you safely and confidently.
I mean it...
At GravityWerks.com, we’ve already done all the hard work - and know why hard exercise, for instance, is waaay too hard. We’ve made a number of mistakes and figured out what works (and what doesn’t). And believe me, I tried many, many approaches which didn’t get the brain to change the body back to comfort so it would last.
... and since I do this for a living! I put it to the test and so have others.
That’s why we’re careful to document WHAT WORKS into a simple, easy-to-follow 3 step plan so everyone with a spine can duplicate the results.
So you don’t have to go at this alone!
Normally, if I taught this to you in person, it would cost you at least $150 or more, but for a limited time I’ll let you have instant access for just $7.
Yep, Just $7...
Literally, you can free up your muscles and begin to reverse the neurodegeneration and neuroinflammation for less than a fancy cup of Starbucks coffee.
Take That First Step In Regaining Control Of Your Central Nervous System And Brain So It’ll Stop Going Haywire.
- End high tension levels.
- Reduce stress and stop it quickly
- Get back to being and feeling limber.
- Feel stiffness melt away.
- Be able to finally let go and know how to keep it that way.
- Get those issues in the tissues to stop and reverse course.
- Feel lighter, less bound and freer.
Listen, the choice is yours...