Shoring up the immune system in this way can help or augment what you are doing to ‘being’ or remaining healthy.
The following is a protocol from my N.D. (Naturopathic Doctor) to help us during this time.
Some of this can be gotten at your local organic grocery store, drug store, or Amazon. Or check with a Naturopath or Homeopath near you.
Feel free to contact your health care provider if you have any questions.
The list below will give you options.
I always have a bottle of Umcka in the cupboard. Since this helps me quickly take care of the first tickle I feel in my throat. Or when I feel a cold or flu like symptom beginning.
The earlier you take it, the better. Then I always take a bottle when traveling cause ya’ never know.
But this is one of those items you can get on Amazon or even at a grocery store like Sprouts, Natural Grocers, Whole Foods, etc.
3. Cat’s Claw or Biotic Extra (Biotin) 1/2x per day
4. Vitamin C 2000-6000 mg per day or Lypo Spheric Vitamin C 1/2x per day.
6. Vitamin D3 10,000 iu.
7 Quercetin – 1/day
8. Zinc – 30 mg per day.
9. Updated September 2021 – Micro Defense w/Oregano
The Normal Stuff
– Wash hands many times throughout the day
– Wear mask if you travel
– Avoid touching face
– Reduce (processed) sugar intake (Why? Viruses love sugar)
– Get enough sleep
– Limit distance to other people indoors
– Move (we are creatures of movement). If it hurts or we feel stiff. That can be resolved.
And from the CDC (Center for Disease Control).
Eating well is my favorite way to stay healthy.
A year into the pandemic. Where is the info (from all the governments and medical system) on how we can eat well to shore up our immune system?
Here is some info on the nutrition-covid connection from the good folks at the Food Revolution Network.
And finally. Are you in better shape since all of this began?
The power is in your hands, or fork, or chopsticks.